July 27, 2009

Shirts are done!! EDIT



So I got a picture of the T-shirts I did for Fleet Foxes and I'm insanely pumped that they are done! I feel flustered and don't know what to say because I'm so excited about it.

The shirts are available to order from the Sub Pop website,
http://www.subpop.com/releases/fleet_foxes/shirts/ff_green
http://www.subpop.com/releases/fleet_foxes/shirts/ff_blue
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also this image along with the ones below (one of which is another fleet foxes design I did for them) all got selected to appear permanently on the online gallery of American Illustration which is a huge honour! Exciting times!!


6 comments:

Jesse Graham said...

Good shit man.

BrendanGeorge said...

you got a bright future ma boy, I can wait to see what you do for thesis.

Jessica Mundell said...

Congrats Sean!!! Good to see the final product!

Kent said...

Excellent!
Congratulations on the great work
and very cool acknowledgements you received from the stage of Massey Hall last night!!!!

Adrienne said...

beauties.

Kira said...

I like your hairy men lol